Friday, August 10, 2012

You Look Familiar

You Look Familiar written by: Momentarily Sane

Summary: Okay, lets see, Bella and Edward were best friends back in 1918. They were close all in all, but what happens when Edward 'dies' from the spanish influenza, and human Bella is met face to face with a lion! Many years after all this happens....

Ramble:  So for a while there, I was really into the whole meeting up as humans, getting separated and then reunite after they are all vampires again.  This one is really different from the other ones that I've read so far.  I think it is mainly because I am not too fond of the way Elizabeth was portrayed for the most part.  That is just me though.  As I mentioned before, the rambles are mainly to jog my memory about the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment