Monday, August 13, 2012

Letting Down the Walls

Letting Down the Walls written by: Edward's my obsession1971

Summary: Bella is a transfer to U Dub from Phoenix with severe self-esteem issues from a chronic disease. Edward is a med school student seeing patents at his Dad's practice. When they meet, will Bella let Edward in her life or is she too damaged for love?

Ramble:  *spoiler alert for the ramble* Edward is training to be a doctor, working under his father for some of the cases.  Bella is introduced to the Cullen family through school (except Edward).  At first, Edward is involved in treating Bella before he gets pulled from the case because of his personal relationship with her.  There is a crazy Jacob with a kidnapping scene that seems really familiar to me.  I can't quite place it, but there are parts that I thought were similar to something else I've read before.  One setback I am finding with working on the posts like this, is the face that I cannot remember parts of the story.  For example, it took me a while to figure out why Jacob kidnaps Bella.  Now I kind of remember... stalker/creepy/obsessed person alert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment