Friday, August 10, 2012

My Beautiful Daughter

My Beautiful Daughter written by: Momentarily Sane

Summary: In Breaking Dawn, Bella was discouraged by the Cullen's reaction to her approaching Renesmee, and she hides in Edward's room. Edward and Alice try to convinced everyone and Bella that she won't hurt her daughter, but Renesmee takes it into her own hands.

Ramble:  Ok so this is probably one of the first stories I've read about Renesmee that is pretty much an expansion of the book scenes.  I know that there are probably more stories like this out there, but I've never felt like reading them.  That probably has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't finished reading the series, and I do not have plans to do so at the moment.  If my memory serves me correctly, I'm supposed to be reading the third book... somewhere in the middle... and I've seen teh first movie if that counts for anything... Yeah, I'm a really bad Twilight fan, but I like to think that I'm a pretty good Twilight fanfiction fan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment