Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dreams of Gold

Dreams Of Gold written by:Bella-with-the-blue-eyes

Summary: Bella is a 16 yr old Olympic gymnast for the USA. Edward Cullen is the all around American and World Swimming Champion, and gold medal favorite at only 18. Going for the Gold takes on a whole new meaning when these two champions meet in an all out competi

Ramble:  So something that took me a while to get is the fact that this was written around the time of the 2008 Olympics about the London 2012 Olympics.  Yeah, for a while there, I was wondering what was happening.  This is a pretty fast moving story, while the chapter count is high, they are pretty short chapters.  I would love to read the next part of the story, but it has not been updated for a while now, and I am reluctant to start reading something that I'm pretty sure will not be updated soon. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment