Monday, August 13, 2012

By Your Leave

By Your Leave written by: jonesn353402 for:  SMYPContest

Summary: *WINNER* Judges Vote SMYPContest 2012! Honorably discharged Sergeant Major Edward Cullen meets widow Bella Black and her young son Seth. The ad says room for rent, but maybe they have more to offer each other than just space. FOR THE TROOPS! I dedicate this to you and your families.

Ramble:  I had a mini attack when I couldn't get to the story through the link I saved.  Little did I know that the contest page got rid of the entries since authors started to post them on their own profiles.  This is a pretty sweet and short story.  Seth seems like a super cute kid in this story!  Some of his questions and mannerism reminds me so much of the little people I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment