Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Trust, a Little Green and Easybella outtake

Trust, a Little Green and Easybella outtake written by: SqueakyZorro

Summary: Esme's perspective on what it's like to be Little Green's mom - and the difficult decisions that come with the job. Written for the Fandom Gives Back at bettigefecht's request.

Ramble:  A super wonderful story from a parent's perspective.  If you haven't read Little Green and Easybella, you really should head over and start!  This is a very interesting story, partly because it is hard to see what Esme is thinking in the original story, and this gives readers a glimpse of what she was thinking and what she went though.  At the end of the story, I remember asking myself "that's it?!?!"  I am not sure if there will be more to this story, I really hope there will be more to come one of these days.  This allowed me to take a step back and see things from a different perspective. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh!!! OOHHHHH!!!!! O.o
    Why did I not know about this???
    *squeezes U and givez U lotta loud kisses*
    THANKS!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And what a wonderful idea for tracking your reading--I may have to borrow this. :)

    ReplyDelete