Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tie

Tie written by: The Danish Biscuit

Summary: Once they were the best of friends, but growing up they fell apart. Along the way they started fighting. Will they ever see what is right in front of them and come to a tie. Contains a fair share of swearing and a bit of lemon. AH oneshot

Ramble: Wow, this story is not really what I first expected. It is a high school fic, I mean it has all the drama, and arguments to make it seem like a high school story. Childhood friends are hard to come by, and this story goes to show how things in life changes, and there are times when we wish to go back and change things. The story is really good right now, but part of me wants it to be continued. And yet, at the same time, I want it to stay this way, letting my imagination go wild as to what is in store for the characters in their future.

No comments:

Post a Comment