Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich written by: Kikiblue

Summary:

One Bet. One Week. No Rules.

Bella bets Edward that after a week of some raw sexcapades he won’t want to stop. He bets her otherwise.

A slightly tongue in cheek smutathon and my first fan-fic.

Ramble: I have to admit, I don't really remember what happened in the beginning of the story in detail. This is one of the reasons why I read only completed stories most of the time. When I first saw this story, it looked really interesting, so I started reading but right before the last chapter was posted (I was only two chapters away!!) I started getting busy and distracted by life and other stories and left the story alone for a long while. It wasn't until I was hunting for a story just now did I realize that it is finished!! Anyways, a short blurb about the actual story.... it is a very unique version of Forks High. It would be hard to find another version of high school live quite like this one. This story is one of the ones you have to read to really see what makes it so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment