Friday, September 30, 2011

slave to My Heart

slave to My Heart written by: luvrofink

Summary: Edward is an experienced slave that serves his Mistress in 24/7 submission. Just as their feelings for each other change, tragedy strikes. With healing comes love and all the kinky deeds in between. AH/OOC Slash

Ramble: Gah, I actually followed this story as it was being written, and just found out that I forgot to include this here! I will say that this is one of my favorite subward stories so far. At first I was a little hesitant to continue after reading about how his mistress' house is run, but after a while, it started making sense to me. That, and afterwards, I started noticing other stories that had one dom/e with multiple subs sometimes. Anyways, this is a great story that was well worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment