Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mother's Arms

In My Mother's Arms written by: Hfrankz

Summary:
Edward was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis when he was six years old. Now, at twenty-two, he's trying to be a normal college student. The only thing is, he had to agree to share an apartment with his sister, Alice, who helps take care of him. When Alice gets accepted into a fashion school three hours away, they have to rely on a family friend, Bella, to live with Edward. Totally against having any help from anyone, Edward has to learn that you can't get through life alone.


***This story is not a happy-go-lucky love story. It is a drama and involves the issue of the illness CF. If anyone is sensitive to this subject, I suggest you don't read on.

In My Mother's Arms

Ramble: Ok, so this really is a story where people should read the summary carefully before reading. For me, I am not really sure how to take this story, because there are cases where the patients pull through, but then again I would be like the other people who complain about the ending, which is not my intention (truthfully, I guess it just hits a bit close to home). But as a whole, the story is pretty good. There seems to be a paragraph or so of text that keeps repeating, but kind of ties in pretty well at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment