Friday, September 23, 2011

A Hard Day's Night

A Hard Day's Night written by: SexyLexiCullen

Summary: The doctors at this busy, New York hospital all have the same goals; saving lives, setting the on-call rooms on fire, and maybe, falling in love? Grey's Anatomy concept with Twilight character twist. Canon Couples.

Ramble: I really liked this story. While I do watch Grey's Anatomy every now and then, there is too much drama between characters some times (well, that and I don't have time to watch it), this story has a really good balance of the Twilight characters, and some of the plot (and funnier phrases/happenings) from the TV show. I know I should not have done it, but I was able to finish this story within two days, even though I should not have been reading lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment