Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Quiet One

The Quiet One written by: Animphette

Summary: Edward Masen is a tattoo artist and piercer. Bella comes into his life and changes everything. Romance,Humor,Angst and Lemons. A/H

Ramble: Although I shouldn't have, I actually finished this in one day, instead of doing what I am supposed to... This story fits reality well. I mean, I might be giving away too much, but this ending is sad, but fitting. There is an alternate ending posted on the author's profile, so for readers who do not like the ending, there is another one. Tattoo artist Edward with a pole dancing instructor Bella is a rarely done combination, but it works really well. On the side, Bella's love of huge horses that gets passed on to Edward. Infinity is a large part of the story, both in the romantic life and in reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment