Sunday, October 3, 2010

Play Me

Play Me written by: The LUSTorium

Summary: Bella is drawn to the siren call of Edward and his piano. Edward wants nothing more than to play the object of his obsession. Can a first-time seductress and an isolated musician find the right key?

Ramble: Ok, so for the next few stories, I know that they are not written by The LUSTorium, but since I don't know who wrote them yet, I'm just going to leave it like this for now. Hopefully, I will remember to come back and change the author when I know, but that all depends on what I have to do in a few weeks... Back to the story, this is a really good incorporation of music and lemon. The summary got me interested, but in the beginning, I was a little hesitant to continue reading, but in the middle, it got interesting. Thinking back, this is a pretty good story, in that it keeps some of hte details hidden until the end. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment