Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Vendetta at Twilightv

Vendetta at Twilight written by: muggleinlove

Summary: Edward and Bella have been best friends age 11. The attraction between them is obvious. Will they admit their feelings to each other? What is James and his family plotting? HP/Twilight crossover, only Twilight Characters in HP setting. Normal Pairings.

Ramble: I have to admit, this is one of my first crossover stories (to read of course!). I was really sad when the author marked it as complete, but there will be a sequel, so no worries!! Another first for me, well not first but rare, is that I read this story as it was being written. Yes, that includes waiting and hunting my e-mail inbox for the update alert. Basically, a really cool integration of Harry Potter and Twilight (I have yet to finish reading either series. . . ).

No comments:

Post a Comment