Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Lord Cullen

My Lord Cullen written by: EnchantedSailorBella

summary: When the King turns his back on the Church in hopes of producing a legitamite male heir, Isabella is forced to chose between the Queen who has raised her and the man that she loves.

Ramble: I am still trying to figure out how to put the links up. Like in this case, the link is from Twilighted, but there is also a version of this story of fanfiction that I know of...anyways... This story covers one of my favorite periods in history. The story of Henry VIII and Elizabeth I are really interesting to me. Although in this story, Edward is only a Lord, it still fits the time of the story, and includes a lemon with a happy ending. It works really well for a quick read too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment