Thursday, April 22, 2010

Training the Cullen

Training the Cullen written by: IvoryAdulation

Summary: Movie star Edward Cullen is sent to Seattle Crime Lab to train for his next role. A one night stand with an alluring woman rocks his world but not as much as finding out she's his mentor, she dosen't remember him, and she's nothing like he thought-EPOV/MA

Ramble: A long but really worth the read. After reading this, I feel like I want to add forensics back onto my 'maybe want as a job' list. Some parts that were a little odd/creepy, but it is not that bad. There are movies, and shows that present things more graphically. The references and changes in the plot really allows readers to imagine it in 'the real world'. Not everything is perfect, and everything has its own problems. I seriously lucked out when I found this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment