Saturday, April 18, 2020

Mate

Mate written by:  sheviking

Summary:  "His gaze travels up and down my body, and I watch as he palms himself through his jeans, almost as if he's unaware of it, but I can tell he's straining against the button fly. Then, he leans over me again, and this time I don't shut my eyes. "Mate."" 1st place winner Public Vote for the Red-Eyed Edward Contest

Ramble:  Edward has more of the 'traditional' vampire feel, while he stays on the animal diet.  Bella's first day at school is very different, with Edward wanting to get closer to her at his first glance of her.  Things escalate to the point where Edward doesn't really come back, according to the school.  There is a mating ritual to set the bond permanently.  So this is a slightly different story from the usual love at first sight type of thing.  This story has the baser vampire 'monster' and Edward sharing the same physical body.  Very intense at times, but a very cool and quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment