Sunday, April 19, 2020

Dream or Reality?

Dream or Reality? written by:  ceceprincess1217

Summary:  Here is my Entry to the Dirty Talkin' Edward Contest. You've read the entry, now see the beginning... Bella's husband is off to a secret mission to serve his country. Pregnant and heartbroken Bella finds herself in a dream like no other.

Ramble:  The first chapter, the one from a contest is sad and steamy.  I'm pretty sure I've read the beginning before, but there was a while where I was reading but not documenting, and if it is documented, maybe the ramble is different.  But man, do I remember reading the entries of this contest in the past.  Probably one of my favorite contests that took place.  The rest of the story fills in some of the blanks as far as how Edward and Bella met, as well as the events leading up to chapter one.  With a jump to the future.  Renee and Charlie are not the most supportive of Bella's new relationship.  The Daddy tag is more for the nickname between the couple, they were not totally into the fetish Daddy and Little relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment