Thursday, March 8, 2018

More Than My Dearest Friend - FIRST VERSION

More Than My Dearest Friend - FIRST VERSION written by:BookRookie12 

Summary:  Elizabeth's father takes his six-year-old second daughter along with her older sister to London to tour and enjoy the parks, and, with her lively spirit and infectious smile, she makes a new friend. They grow up together, until a quarrel between them creates estrangement. When they meet again, four years later, what happens? [Now has a better 2nd version]

Ramble:  I know that there is a second version, but I'm going to wait till it is complete before reading it.  Yes, I'm still avoiding in progress works for now.  I like being able to finish the story on my own.  I've spent many nights hooked on a story, and I'm just too impatient to wait for the next update, though it was a lot of fun, leaving comments and looking forward to the next chapter, once upon a time. 
From what I can tell, I am pretty sure I have read this story before.  Right now, I'm just exploring different stories again.  This is a fun childhood story.  A romance that starts from friendship and develops into something more. (note to self:  In this story, Mr. Darcy reveals that he has a 6th sense of color towards the end of the story. )

No comments:

Post a Comment