Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Sweetest Ruin

The Sweetest Ruin written by: hyacinthgirl (Amber)

Summary: The original low angst story has William Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet meeting for the first time in Sin City.  The cast includes a less angelic Jane and nice Caroline Bingley.  (Meryton Reading Room)

Ramble:  The summary has a very good warning.  As I read the story, I was glad that I was given a warning about the change in personality.  Sometimes it drives me nuts when characters are really different from what they seem to be in the original piece of work, but with fair warning this one did not irk me as much.  Most of the story kind of goes as expected, with the whole meeting in Sin City, but it is still a wonderful read from the beginning till the end. 

It is separated into 4 big parts with multiple chapters in each part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment