Saturday, November 9, 2013

Light Cannot Exist Without Dark

Light Cannot Exist without Dark written by: EternallySnowy

Summary: My name is Yuki Yoshida. I am 15 years old and I live in Japan. A few months ago, my best friend and sister disappeared and is still considered missing. One day, I found myself pulled into a world full of blood, war, and love. This is my story of my time in the land where the river runs as red as blood. Retelling of Red river with my OC, Yuki. I own nothing except my OC.

Ramble: I've been looking for a good Red River story for a while now.  I was really happy to come across this complete story a few days ago.  As stated in the summary, it is a retelling of Red River with a new character.  I enjoyed how Yuki grew and changed in the story.  The additions to the original story were done really well.  While I knew about what would happen, since I finished the series, it was interesting to see the story from a different perspective. After reading this story, I know I will be going back to read the original story, and then go on the hunt for more stories.  While I wish and hope that there will be more completed stories, I highly doubt I will find more any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment