Sunday, November 10, 2013

Rainfall

Rainfall written by: Ravyn

Summary: Kamiya Kaoru was his obsession. She wanted to leave, Kenshin could only force her to stay. A past life haunted both their steps, threatening what little sanity they had left. BK Dark Fic. One Shot.

Ramble:  I forget what I was looking for earlier, but I was surprised to see how few of this author's stories are here.  The drafts are probably somewhere in my email drafts, but I decided to read all of the Rurouni Kenshin stories on fanfiction and make a note of them.  Some of these stories are the fist ones that I signed up for alerts for.  Anyways, back to this story; a semi dark and possessive one shot.  There is a quick warning at the beginning of the chapter.  It is really short and quick read, perfect for a quick pick-me-up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment