Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Sub Search

A Sub Search written by: TeamAllTwilight

Summary:

Bella is Domme who is in search of the right sub. After several profiles are searched she interviews two. Go through the interview with her, and see how her test weekend with her potential new submissive works out. Is he the right one? BDSM themes, Hard core Lemons. AH, very adult themes if under the legal age to vote please move on to another story. The top banner was made by the fantastic and awesome: Christagbanners ... You can see her wonderful work by checking her out at christagbanners (dot) blogspot (dot) com. The Black and Red banner, below is my First place award for Fans Vote in the Dommella's Dungeon Contest. Thank you to all my loyal readers.

1st place award


Ramble: It took me a while to read this story, mainly because of reality. If only I can just dedicate the rest of my life reading, I will be happy. ;) This story has a few ups & downs along with quite a few twists and turns. Although it is labeled as artist, I really mean architect (Edward).

No comments:

Post a Comment