Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Play With Me

Play With Me written by: luvrofink

Summary: Bella loves her dainty collar and her Master. A submission for lux 123 for the TwiKinkFest AH/OOC D/s and petplay themes. Rated M for lemons.

Ramble: While I should probably be staying away from stories for a bit, I couldn't help myself and I read this story. This is such an awesome story! With a pet-play theme, it turned out a lot better than I first thought it would. There were some parts of the story that reminded me of a different story, but that is something else... I really hope to reread this story when I have more time to really enjoy it, instead of putting my 'speed' reading class skills to use (while I took the class before, I haven't practiced for a long time, and I don't really want to touch my screen, so I just went as fast I as I could while reading it). Ok, I'm off to do what I am supposed to be doing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment