Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unexpected Circumstances

Unexpected Circumstances written by: Savage7289

Summary: When a knight from another kingdom wins his choice of bride, he claims the handmaid instead of the princess. Isabella finds herself married and tossed into the middle of political schemes. What happens when she can't give him the one thing he must have?

Ramble: I feel very lucky that I came across a commenting tweet about this story and decided to check it out. Not only does this happen in a setting I really like (royal family etc.), but it is highly addicting. As I was reading this story, I found it really hard to step away from my computer until I was done. The characters and plot of the story is really well written. Looking at it now, the plot seems pretty simple, with a few twists and turns to keep things interesting. It is one of my favorites right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment