Monday, November 14, 2011

Six Weeks

Six Weeks written by: vbfb1

Summary: Edward has been avoiding sexual contact with his wife for six weeks. What happens when she lays it all on the line? After Edward and Bella reconnect she finds out she is preganant. Pretty P0rn Entry Now Extended

Ramble: I read the one-shot from which this story is continued from. Recently, I found out that the author continued the story, so I jumped at the chance to read something new. Things are going slow for me right now. Other than stories that are in the works, when I read most of the completed works recently, I can only get half way though before I lose interest in the story. Anyways, before I get too carried away, this story follows Edward and Bella throughout the pregnancy, and even a little beyond the birth of their child. There is a time jump between chapters, but it is done really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment