Thursday, November 10, 2011

Take the Ice

Take the Ice written by: bellamarie117

Summary: Competitive figure skater Bella Swan meets NHL hockey player Edward Cullen. Bella's Olympic dreams are crushed by injury. Can he help her find the strength to take the ice again? Will they find love and friendship in the meantime? A/H, M, E/B

Ramble: I am going to say that the characters have a tattoo, but not multiple ones. I decided to include the tattoo label just because the tattoos are mentioned in the story. Bella is a figure skater while Edward the the boys are hockey players. The two meet in a very interesting way, and the world turns out to be really small. If you like Renee, I would suggest you to turn around now and just walk away (or at least be warned that Renee is a character with quite a few negative characteristics in this story). There are moments in the story, where I felt like taking the bat to some of the characters. But at the same time, the way the story movies, and other actions they do keep me from taking it out on my computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment