Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Training

The Training written by: tara sue me

Summary:

Sequel to The Submissive and The Dominant. Edward and Bella embark on their new relationship, but who's training whom?

Ramble: It wasn't until after I posted abut the story did I notice the story is not in here!!! I guess I was hoping for more updates... If you like BDSM stories, check out the two that fits in before this, they are really good!! The banner itself is enough to catch people's attention. This story was not added to this earlier, because I want to only put stories that are completed. A part of me doesn't like waiting for updates, but at the same time I want to have some of the suspense. Even so, I mostly only comment on the last chapter of the story... sometimes... there is a part of me that does not really like to give reviews all the time, just once in a while when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment