Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hockey Boy

Hockey Boy written by: Lori94

Summary: Edward is a NY Ranger. He's been hurt by love before. Can Bella get close to him, or will she get shut out? Written for a challenge on another website.

Ramble: Go outcasts!!! A good example of what not to do in high school, or just a reminder to be careful of what you do now... it might come back and bite you. Because of the phase of reading I am doing, it is missing some spice, but that's alright. I actually found this story looking at the author. If you are like me, and like your stories with a little more spice, check out the author's page. Sexual healing and healing moments are two pretty good stories with BDSM (fine, I will admit, I am in a BDSM phase for a while). After reading the ending of Training it put me wanting more stories that are like it, so off I go to see what else catches my eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment