Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love Among the Microbes

Love Among the Microbes written by: kimpy0464

Summary: Can a lab geek ever find the woman of his dreams? Well, he may be able to find her, but can he convince her to go on a date? Dr. Cullen does his very best to win over Dr. Swan's heart. Entry in 2nd annual Valentine's Day contest.

Ramble: Just reading the summary got me hooked into this story. Not only is it a short, easy reader but a very interesting lab story. The story makes reference to a lot of 'geek' stuff. There is a site that is mentioned, http://www.thinkgeek.com/. I could not help myself, and checked out the site. The plushies described in the story look so awesome, along with some of the other products on the site. If I could, I would totally ask for a few (ok, I would want ALL of them) of the plushies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment