Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Edible Delectables

Edible Delectables written by: chrystelle belle

Summary: Bella's a baker who owns her own bakery, Edward's a hot, young doctor. Their worlds collide when Bella ends up in the hospital for appendicitis. It's rated M - so you know, it has mature themes and all that.

Ramble: A lot of authors put Edward as a doctor thinking or practicing in pediatrics (at lest that is what I am noticing more often now a days). Doctor and cooking, a perfect combination, especially with both sides of a high school crush. There are a few times when I wanted to go into the story and give out a few smacks, but after a while I realize that it is not something I can just imagine doing. I'll admit right now, that part of the reason why I read this is because of the title. It reminded me of a story I read in the past, and now that I think about it, I will be adding that title here soon. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment