Sunday, May 13, 2012

Silk & Satin

Silk & Satin written by: sadtomato

Summary: Edward's afraid to reveal his love of lingerie to his new boyfriend, but he's forced to confront the truth when Carlisle finds his panty drawer. Will Carlisle be into it or will he GTFO? Slash. Lemons. Panties.

Ramble:  I have to admit that I was a little reluctant to read this in the beginning.  I mean, I know I love reading sadtomato's work, but the summary looked a little intimidating to me (don't know why, but it was for a while).  After thinking about it, and seeing a few other people who recommended it, I decided to dive right in.  This story got me hooked, in the first chapter.  I have to admit, that I've already read this story a few times by now.  While it is a little different from what I normally read, this truly is a must read.  The summary gives reader a general idea of what the story is about (every now and then, I read a story that does not really match up with the summary).  Personally, I found  this to be a really nice change from some of the other stories I've been reading (or rereading as the case may be).

No comments:

Post a Comment