Sunday, May 13, 2012

Intentions and Insinuations

Intentions and Insinuations written by: Eyes-of-Pearl

Summary: FINAL CHAPTER COMPLETED Modern Persuasion and P&P The blending of two stories, and two cultures in a tale where the only thing that stood between two people was circumstance. It was that and love, mankind's greatest folly.

Ramble:  To tell the truth, I got really sad a few days before finding this again, not knowing that the author moved it to the crossover section on ff.net.  It is one of my favorite Persuasion stories that I've come across so far.  This story pretty much puts all the characters from both stories in the same area with each other.  For readers who have read both stories, it is easy to see what comes from which story, but readers who have read only one of the stories would not get lost.  So before I dig myself a bigger hole, I'll just leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment