Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Secret Life

Secret Life written by: MandyLeigh87

Summary: Bella meets and instantly hates Edward Cullen, her roommate's brother. But they both have secrets in their life that bring them closer in life and love than they ever imagined. AH E/B

Ramble: I will admit that this is really different from what I first thought it would be like. From the title, I thought that the story will be about undercover work, where Edward and Bella run into each other, only to be introduced as partners kind of story. At first I was kind of sad that this turned out to be totally different from what I first thought, but once that shock is over, this is a great story. This is a great read, especially in the month of October, or at least that is how I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment