Friday, October 21, 2011

Object in Motion

Object in Motion written by: Fetish Fanfic

Summary: None that I can find right now about this original piece of fiction

Ramble: This is a great story. I have read stories from this author before, and still cannot get over how the words just seem to suck me into the stories. Now that I have noticed more completed stories, I will be off to read them right after this. The chapters of this story are on the short side, but they do not lack in details. Each chapter has a picture to help visualize the artwork, but a lot of times, I found that the words did a great job of paining the picture in my mind. As I was reading, I was picturing the actual pieces, and touching them myself (I am always tempted to when going through different exhibits).

No comments:

Post a Comment