Friday, March 11, 2011

Bella Swan: The Unwanted Bride

Bella Swan: The Unwanted Bride written by: tumblin' di

Summary: Bella is coerced into marrying a dying Edward Masen during the flu outbreak of 1918. The first time Edward sees Bella, he thinks she's an angel. The next time he sees her, he is sure she's the devil. Romance, humor, little bit of angst. Lemons later...

Ramble: When I first started reading this story, I thought that it would be a human to vampire story. There are quite a few twists and turns that change things around, right when you think you know what will happen. While reading, I was glad that the story was complete when I started reading it, because the words just kept going, even between the chapters (that, and when waiting for certain stories, I tend to loose my patience).

No comments:

Post a Comment