Sunday, March 20, 2011

Be My Master Head Master?

Be My Master Head Master? written by: rbsschess

Summary: Entry for the Forbidden Lemon Contest - Bella is about to graduate high school and is looking for a Dom. Edward is the Head Master at her school and he is who she wants. Problem - he is married, has kids, a friend of her father and 35. Can she get him?

Ramble: This is one of my favorite stories. I have been hooked to this story for a while now, and cannot believe that it is finally complete. Part of me is happy, that the story is complete, but another part is sad that such a good story is done. The story has lead me to adding the author to my favorite list. The different elements, complex plot, and spacing of time passing are really well used. It is pretty safe to say, that this will remain near the top of my favorite story list for a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment