Monday, August 23, 2010

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Whores

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Whores written by: hunterhunting

Summary: Edward Cullen is an anomaly as far as Bella Swan is concerned, defying all her preconceived notions about the whorishness of hockey players. Through incessant stalking and persistence, can Edward wears down Bella's resistence and teaches her to embrace her inner hockey hooker? A ridiculous love story.

Ramble: I have to admit, I feel like I cheated by waiting until the story was almost done before reading it. While reading stories while authors post, I always have to start from the beginning a lot of times, because my memory sucks. Anyways, about this story, a story that gets into hockey, but not too much. This story has a lot of funny and sad parts, but it is well balanced. I have to admit, that the last chapter is the funniest to me. So go off and read it, it is an awesome story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment