Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Accounting For Love: by Gokdeneyes123

No Accounting For Love: by Gokdeneyes123 written by: Gokdeneyes123 (as hinted by the title)

Summary: When Bella Swan came to work for Ladies man, playboy Millionaire, CEO Edward Cullen, it seemed he had taken over her life. Expecting his new assistant to be at his command day and night.

Ramble: Alright, so these stories are a little out of the original character. The situations in this story shows how human the character in Twilight can be. There were a few places in chapters when I wish I could knock some sense into characters, but I think other people in the story did it for me. This is a story I started and finished in one day (but had to do so in multiple sittings because of reality). I look forward to reading more stories from this author, and perhaps read up on the favorite stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment