Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Marriage of Convenience?

A Marriage of Convenience? written by: daisydebs

Summary: Edward Cullen - ruthless business man and Bella Swan - innocent school teacher. Both are planning on conveniant marriages, but wait they are secretly already married? How did that happen? and what on earth is going on? Read to find out! AH/AU.

Ramble: To tell the truth, I clicked on this story thinking it was another story I read a while back. The story starts with some misunderstanding that work themselves out by the end. Even though this was not the story I was looking for in the beginning, it turned out to be a great find.

9/15/12 update:  I noticed that this post go a lot of hits recently.   Let me know if you are interested in checking this story out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment