Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Bound to the Family

Bound to the Family written by: heartfortwilight

Summary:  A Mafia/BDSM story. A Don who is a Dom; two powerful personalities bound together in one body. Will it be too much for one woman to handle, or is she exactly what is needed to balance this man.

Ramble:  Ok, so I'm going out of order, but this one is just too good to pass up, so I need to get this down!  I had a hard time putting this story down, I mean, Edward who is a don and a dom?! Another aspect that I really loved about this story is how it reminded me of reading story on blogs.  Through out the story, there are (well were) pictures to show what some of the items described in the story.  While seeing pictures like that sometimes takes things out of imagining things for your self, I find the pictures to be wonderful additions.  Sometimes I have no idea what an author is describing, but am too absorbed in the story to stop and look it up and this fixes a lot of that problem.  While yes, this story does end with some loose ends... it is part 1 of a 3 (I think) part series... and the other good news? It looks like the other parts are also marked as complete!  So off I go to find out what happens (even if I should be doing other stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment