Monday, September 17, 2012

Seeing Bella

Seeing Bella written by: sherryola

Summary: Alice has a vision of a girl with no vision. She will either save Edward from his life of lonely brooding, or she will destroy him with his destruction of her. Can Bella discover the Cullen family secret if she can't see? Canon vamps and couples. AU

Ramble:  This is an amazing story!!!  Every now and then I enjoy reading a story like this.  I look forward to going through this story again and leaving reviews as I go (I don't like leaving reviews when I'm on mobile so I try to go back and backtrack when I am on my computer).  Between the awesome story, recs at the end, and especially the author notes, I'm hooked.  Part of me wants to go through and read through the notes again because there are some good resources in there about accessibility.  For some reason, getting things accessible to people is something I like to learn more about.  I've tried to play around with some of the ease of access stuff on my computer before, I had little to no luck with that (it was difficult for me to set some of the stuff up, let alone use it).  Well, here I am going off topic.  I'll stop here, but I look forward to following this author to see what other stories this author will write and share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment