Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Gift I Gladly Share

A Gift I Gladly Share written by: luvrofink

Summary: Summary: O/S OOC Carlisle has invited a special someone into his dungeon where Edward awaits. BDSM themes and graphic sexual situations. CPOV Slash CXE Dedicated to MarchHare5 because I keep my word, even if it takes me a few weeks.

Ramble: Wow, reading this story right after a story where the roles are reversed. After this story, I really want to see what comes out from this story. It would be really interesting to see what other stories come from this author. To tell the truth, I have been following this author and have a lot of the stories on alert. A recommendation My Greatest Masterpiece the story is in the process of being written, so updates take a while, but there are teasers for the story every week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment