Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fracture

Fracture written by: KatieJane4815

Summary: What are the chances of meeting your soulmate? What if you meet them at the age of 4? Edward and Bella have known each other since kindergarten. A fateful late night call opens their eyes to potentials they never thought of. AU, B/E, A/J, R/Em. Lemons.

Ramble: The whole story is a little different from what I expected from the summary. There isn't much else that really struck me as special about this (well looking at it from the end since I started and finished the story...kind of easy to predict the main plot line...). All I have to say is an interesting childhood love story.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I literally just heard that this was posted somewhere, and I have to say, thank you! I am the author, and I am glad that you thought my story was actually worth a blog post! If you'd ever like to chat about Fracture or if you read my other story, then please PM me on FanFiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming up with such stories, I am not really a writer myself but love spending hours on end reading a good story. I've been reading your other story after finishing fracture. Can't wait to continue reading your stories.

    ReplyDelete