Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Rebel

The Rebel written by: openlystaind

Summary: Isabella is sent to the past, 1598, to find her cousin Alice after she went missing 1 yr prior. What she doesn't expect to find is her soulmate, Edward. AU-H, OCC, Lemons, BPOV/EPOV. *summary sucks, give it a shot*

Ramble: I don't really know what I was looking for or expecting in this story. It is a really good story, except I don't really see any lemons. This story reminded me that the rating can also be for violence... Perhaps there will be an outtake on the story that includes a lemon, so I will be on the look out for that.

August 9, 2012 Side note:  I am sad to say that I do not have a copy of the story.  I know that a lot of people are looking for it, and if I am able to find it, I'll change this note.  Till then, I hope someone will be able to find a copy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sorry to bother you, but there are several (lots more than that lol) that have been looking for this fic for over a year. Did you by chance save it? I can be reached at tamigcandbd@yahoo.com. I've tried contacting the author several times but she's a single parent so I would assume she's pretty busy. I know when I was a single parent I never had time for anything lol. Please please can you get back to me?

    ReplyDelete