Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fear of the Dentist

Fear of the Dentist written by: mandy52799

Summary: Bella has an irrational fear of the dentist. Will she be able to to find her happy place, or will she run away screaming? Rated M for smut.

Ramble: This story is super duper funny (to me at least)!!! After reading this story, I think I have a better idea of why Bella might run away screaming. Her appointment is not for a regular check-up, and I guess that is why there is a chance for her to run away screaming.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I was just trolling the interwebs and stumbled across your blog and then I see this post. Thank you very much for taking the time to even read my story and then to post about it! That was really sweet of you. If you didn't get a chance to see the banner, you can have a look here http://mandy52799.blogspot.com/2012/03/fear-of-dentist.html now that fanfic blocks the pics. Pictures are vital to my stories, since they are worth 1000 words and I tend to be short on words :P

    Thanks so much for reading!

    ReplyDelete